Thursday, February 23, 2012

Status (old)

This morning Dad was active for a couple of hours, then settled back down to sleep again. Mother also went back to bed, so I thought I could skip out to go home and take a shower. (It had only been three days since my last shower, but I decided, what the heck, I'll take one anyway. Joking!)

When I got back, Dad had somehow got his pajama top off. Well, excuse me for taking a few minutes for myself! I obviously can't leave him alone for even a minute any more.

He did eat a few spoonfuls of oatmeal, which is the first thing he's eaten in days. Hopefully that will give him some energy.


2/24/12
He got a bath today. Edie was off, so it was Esther instead.

We managed to get a tiny amount of Ensure into him, maybe half an ounce. Not sure how much that will do for him. I tipped a teacup of it up to his mouth; he can't sip out of a straw any more. He was confused during the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment